Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall think about this, lets say you are trolling motoring down a shoreline fishing the bank and some old punk in a red blazer bay fishing the same tournament as you, (yeah you know who you are), pulls up and jumps 15 yards ahead of you and takes over that shoreline. where is the respect for a fellow angler. why you gotta be so cut throat. thats just ridiculous. must be your only fishing hole if you gotta do somebody like that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
A brand new Blazer bay with 2 old dudes snd one dude in his 40's. I 'm sure they wont own up to there actions because I guess they are just "those type of people" Otherwise known as "assholes"

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
When something like that happens to me I just put in a call to Wildlife divison and report the boat for keeping under size fish and while the officers are searching their boat I can continue about my fishing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kind of like being "leapfrogged" when fishing for ling on the shoulder of the bar.

We've often run 17 miles from the pass at St. Andrews to Philips Inlet to start fishing in the morning, only to be "leapfrogged" by some sportfisher with a nosebleed tuna tower who powers down to start looking only a couple hundred yards ahead of us.

However, most of the boats who are out there regularly are much more respectfull and will let you fish your line without interference.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Just get on plane behind them and burn the whole flat as far as you can! Then go to your b,c or d spot. There is no need for pulling in on some one to fish if they are there first tough shit!! But it is fun sometimes to catch fish behind a jackass like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts