Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage><SPAN class=posttext>The Emerald Coast Redfish Club is looking for new members.We will fish 9 club tournaments starting in March as well as help out w some local charity tournaments and events.its a team format (2 anglers) and we are expanding where we fish fromF.W.B. to Pensacola.Membership is $75 for the year which includes all club tournament entry fees.With paid membership you get a club hat, decal, and a membership to Redfish Nation.Anyone interested contact Rob @ 850-217-2990 (if I don't answer leave a message and I will call you back)
www.emeraldcoastredfishclub.com

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
is that tournament schedule on the website for this year? or next year? and do you have some info on the tourneys... i.e. how many boats you usually have, whats the payout, whats the final prize for points leaders, etc...

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
do you have a list of tournament locations next year? (will a lot of them still be in the navarre area?)

if so, im in.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most will be in that general area.we will make our schedule for next year at our december meeting, and then i will post it.but we will try to expand out towards the west and have some tournaments in pensacola also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts