Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have read a lot of discussion about fishing charters so I wanted to ask everyone who they would recommend. I have a buddy who is leaving for six months and he wants to take a charter out of Pensacola. Any suggestions is welcomed.

Thanks,

FLiPR

·
Registered
22 Posts
I personally have never chartered out of p'cola but my favorite party boat is the swoop out of harbor walk marina in Destin. I've been out on it several times and she's always produced good fish for us :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would love to help you out. My name is Capt. Brian Pitts, I am one of the captains on the charter boat GAMBLER. CALL Me at 516-3005

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
For inshore light tackle fishing you can't beat Capt. Wes Rozier. His # is 850-982-7858. I have done several trips with him and have always caught fish, had fun, and learned a lot!

·
Banned
306 Posts
If you're looking for an inshore charter, you can't go wrong with Capt. John Rivers

Mega-Bite Inshore Charters.... I know him personally, and he runs a top-notch service.

Tight Lines. Capt. John

·
Your mom's a
6,788 Posts
Capt. John Rivers (4/7/2010)If you're looking for an inshore charter, you can't go wrong with Capt. John Rivers

Mega-Bite Inshore Charters.... I know him personally, and he runs a top-notch service.

Tight Lines. Capt. John

HA, that's awesome. Too funny.

·
Registered
237 Posts
if you go thru the months june and july request live bait the bait boats have all them good live cigar minnows that will def produce a nice size fish and are guranteeded to die trying for one .:letsdrink

·
Registered
632 Posts
Capt. Paul Redman with Snapper Trapper. I've been out with him many of times and have always brought back in big fish. Some of my personal bests have came off his boat. Another nice thing is his boat has AC and always has a really good crew.

http://www.snappertrapper.com

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
How much money does he want to spend?

What type of fishing is he looking for, inshore or offshore? Is he looking for a walk-on or does he want to charter the whole boat?

Cobia fishing is the big thing going on right now, snapper season doesn'topen untiljune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts