Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trip planned for the end of May and was wondering if anyone has fished on "The Total Package" before? Please give me input on the Captain/Crew, and how good his coordinates were. This trip will be all military, some who have never fished before, and I wanted to make sure they had a great experience. All comments are welcome, good or bad. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Too bad you can't wait until June 1st, when snapper season opens. Don't know anything about the Captain though. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually thinking about pushing it back to the first weekend in June, but I guess I had the wrong snapper dates. I thought it was opening in May???

·
Registered
38 Posts
We chartered the Total Package last Wednesday for a six hour trip. Four adult and six high schoolers. Great captain and mate. Capt Sean put us on fish at every spot and Jeremy kept the line clear and the bait rolling. It was a day prior to Grouper opening up, we hit trigger,one 12.lbs, and mingo holes. After that went for AJ, boated 3 and lost another 10 to 12. The boat is a 44' Henrique it is fast and clean.

Everyone had a great day, I would recommend. Since Wednesday, I've seen the boat on the water three times it doesn't sit at the docks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts