Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody found a good fishing app for iphone? Looking for tides, so-lunar tables, sunrise/sunset, etc. Any recommendations appreciated.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
"Fish Head" LOVE it! I have 4 or 5 fishing apps including the Navionics one. Fish head is the only one that I use. Also has flow info for rivers if you fish freshwater.

http://fishheadapp.com/

·
Master of Disaster
3,043 Posts
I use "Fishing Companion" by Verona Solutions for my fish identification and state regulations (by state, for the entire gulf coast, $4.99 for Iphone), and the "NOAA Bouy & Weather Data" app, also by Verona Solutions, for weather, moon phase, and tides (one time $1.99 fee for iphone).
Outdoor Alabama also has a "Pocket Ranger", by Pocket Ranger. It is geared more to freshwater anglers at this time (maybe they'll expand that soon), but still contains saltwater and freshwater fish species identification and regulations (Alabama only), freshwater fishing boat ramps, hunting information, news, lookup your Alabama Conservation Licenses, report violations, and record your catches / kills.

·
LADYFISH
196 Posts
Fishing Times...there is a free version but worth it to pay the 1.99 so u can see more than 3 days in advance, you can drag and drop your location on map to get an accurate tide for that certain part of bay/gulf.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Tides4Fishing, free, displays it all, e.g., tides, sun, moon, fish activity by time, etc. for 2-weeks. It also connects to NAUTIDE which gives you a bit more data but only for the present day - it'll provide 2-weeks of data if you purchase that app.

But like all fishing apps, you'll catch fish on the worst days according to the app and not catch a damn thing on the app's BEST days...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts