Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GeneratorMan and his wife Angelica, Brandy and his wife Wendy, and my wife andI went to Reese's Halloween Bash the Pensacola Fireman had saturday nite! Man what a blast!!!!

Way to much fun, everybody was in a good mood, and I had a drink or 2. Cool thing was we got a hotel room right across the street, so the one drink I had didn't matter!!!!

Heres a few pics of the fun and Mayhem!

Reese the spooky executioner and his wife MArie Antonette!

GeneratorMan (Brandon), his wife Angelica, Wendy (Brandie's wife) and Coochie, my Ho!

Me and my Ho's best side!!! Pimpin ain't easy!

Brandy, and my Ho! Brandy seemed to forget what side of the chest the hearts on??

GeneratorMan, Me, Idontknowwho, and Brandy!

Reese and his wife and Me!

Reese and my top earning Ho! Why does Reese look like that scary dude in Pulp Fiction who stuffs a red rubber ball in your mouth??

Check out the leather ass slapper in his back pocket that says LOVE backwards!! I heard it prints it out perfect on the victim!

And oh yeah....my bitches always got my back!!!! Thanx for a good time Reese and the rest of the Fire Crew!!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
90 Posts
Reese thank you and your wife for a wonderful time ,, i had a blast, and it was my pleasure meeting your wife .... tell her we have to get together soon..............:letsparty

4,058 Posts
claybird that is awesome. your costume was PERFECT!! i might have to take you offshore now, after seeing those pics. free ride for you too if you wear that costume...

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Looked like a good time. Nice costume Pimpin Clay,looks kind of natural on ya. Where you workin the Warrington section of Pensacola last week,thought I saw ya in a fancy Catlak,yo.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Don't mess w/ Clay-Doh! I saw him on Mobile hwy the other night slappin around some skeezers that tried to stiff him on sum scratch! Awesome pics man. Looks like a great time.:letsparty

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Great pic's...:clap... looks like you brought alittle Detroit to Pensacola, Clay-doh...:poke...thanks for sharing:toast

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My wife was makin fun of me all week before hand....the only thing I had to buy for my costume was the big necklace that she bought me....the rest of it....was all in my closet. I hate to admit, but that wasn'tno costume, those are really my clots....fuzzy zebra shirt and felt fedora and all. I almost feel ashamed.:)

Woody....that would be a good trip...pimps and tuna offshore!!!:toast

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey Clay and company, Thanks for coming to the party. All the personalities add to the fun and it was a blast. We have had one the past three years for all friends and families of the Pensacola Prof. FF's L707. We had to move it inside 'cause the PPD had to shut the house party down several years ago!

We had it at Big Sexy catering at 511 S. Palafox and it was a great building. Its the old Trader Jon's. Thanks again to Chris, John and Jack for letting us in.

I have to add a couple of pics of FF's with great costumes. Your photo of the unidentified man in plain clothes in the blue in Capt. Mike. He's retiring this month.

Can't wait til next time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts