Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some blackened redfish and shrimp over grits and mater gravy

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The grits were so runny they looked liked the quicksand in Indiana Jones movies, redfish was overcooked, shrimp was good. Note to self. Blackening ain’t drink a beer and stand around cooking🤣 still decent eats though

·
Super Moderator
5,901 Posts
I see you need help on that mater graby too. I agree, drinking, bullshitting and cooking can get cattywhoompussed.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
ha ha, still looks good to me. was that for Fathers Day? we had shrimp burgers and shrimp skewers. first try at shrimp burgers. not too bad. will be better next time.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see you need help on that mater graby too. I agree, drinking, bullshitting and cooking can get cattywhoompussed.
Lmao I forgot about the mater gravy ! Cooked the onions in bacon grease,added a can of rotel,some flour and water. While outside cooking, I tell the wife to go stir the mater gravy and add a little water if to thick and taste if it needed anything, she then goes inside and adds a cup of heavy cream,wth😂 I should have just made shrimp tacos!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ha, still looks good to me. was that for Fathers Day? we had shrimp burgers and shrimp skewers. first try at shrimp burgers. not too bad. will be better next time.
ive never had shrimp burgers, how’d you do yours? Sounds great though

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i disagree. drinking, bullshitting, and cooking are the holy trinity in alkabama. just get erbody to watch your back.
jack

Reactions: halo1

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
btw, redfish looks edible to me. but them scrimps maybe rubbery.
jack

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
btw, redfish looks edible to me. but them scrimps maybe rubbery.
jack
Shrimps and jalpeno were on point, they were the big uns from joe pattis, most were thicker then redfish filet. redfish was overcooked, mater gravy was turned into a milkshake, grits i got nothing🤣 2020 I hate u! Lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts