Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fish River---FishFishFish---1/19/10<DIV class=post-text>After a very bad day Monday i said Fish River had to be better----and it was----a little late getting on the river---low tide falling but it started coming back in as i was taking out---water was dingy to a little muddy---i like it like that. For me the fish were on the bottom---slow---very slow---they bit all morning. I caught +/- 30 trout and kept a limit to eat. Released three small reds. Everyone was catching fish---more or less---I was using Plastic but some boats that i talked to were using DOA and catching just as many---a lot of the trout were small but plenty of legal ones. I counted 14 Boats at one time from where i was fishing---But plenty of boats on the water. Saw six members from GDOM and ACFA and PFF---it was nice to talk to each of you. Got tired of catching fish---Home---Clean Fish---Bath---Get ready For Bill OReilly and the History Making Mass. Senate Race----Gonna be an Interesting Nite----BT66
http://basstracker66.multiply.com
</DIV>

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks for report - BT66- nice pic & fish. I need to get over to Fishriver & give it a try. Heard anything on thenew ramp - Wolf Bay ramp - I havn't put my boat in water (Josphine ranp) in a while. Perdido Bay @ house, water is very low. Thanks again. Poppy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts