Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back to Alabama--had to go fishing. Got on fish river a little after noon--the fish were biting. All total 9 specks--4 whites. Kept 2 to eat. Nice-good short fishing trip Getting late-Home-Clean fish-Bath-Left over Turkey/Dressing-Ice Tea--See who won the Saints/Panthers game. http://groups.msn.com/basstracker66/shoebox.msnw

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sounds like a productive trip to me,i went and hit a few dock lights the other night and the trout were biting every single cast,it was a blast but very cold.Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Someone told me that you couldn't launch at the old Lulu's but I see from your pictures, that wasn't true. Good catch.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gator-1 Old LuLu has never been closed. (It may have been closed for a short time,hours,during the taking down of the old bridge) Its still afree launch.The state is still working on the Weeks Bay Facility---going to be nice when finished. If there are some readers of this forum with children who like Marine exhibits(or maybe dont have children---but want some--trying hard--ect) the Weeks Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve Educational and Multiporpose Facility is only 200+/- yards west of the launch. They have a Party Barge type boat and offer riverrides of fish river/magnolia river. Not a bad way to spend a few hrs with the family. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts