Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my cart the other day with the orange beach wheels. I can bike to where I fish and was thinking about pulling it down but don't think I want to risk the beach wheels on asphalt. Anyone that's swapped out their tires want to sell their old rubber ones?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the axle and tires if you want to do a trade. Just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm really going to need the orange ones more than I'll need the others, and may not ever use them to tell you the truth. I just thought it might be nice to have both sets if someone wasn't using the old ones. I'm assuming you're offering the originals in return for the beach wheels? I appreciate the offer either way GK.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,433 Posts
Yeah I've been keeping my old axle and tires in the shed for back up , just in case I have a catastrophic blow out on the orange ones. It's good to have a back up .

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've been keeping my old axle and tires in the shed for back up , just in case I have a catastrophic blow out on the orange ones. It's good to have a back up .

Roger that; let me know if you'd like to get rid of the backups.

Are you happy with the orange tires? I hope they're decent; I know they aren't cheap to replace. Happy Birthday by the way. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts