Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Still getting use to camera..........ended up keeping 23" Bay Red... Left 25+ undersize Specks ...Blue...Grouper at EPA...Santa Rosa Sound...finally got FRIDAY OFF Damn Storms!!!!!!!!!4" penny gulp for red...DOA Popping Cork w/shpimpall others.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
nice job kenny...thanks for sharing and the awesome pictures...you sure tammy didn't catch those and why aren't you at work? didn't invite me...i see you were at the "hole" before the other idiots got there...you know i'm just kidding...what a beautiful morning it was...i glanced out back this morning andthe canal was slick...seeyou next week...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like the water was nice this morning. It is great to be out there when everyone else is working.

Thanks for posting

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, Mike let me know when your not fishing offshore and the invite is open...I wasn't the only one fishing there...someone alreadypre-fishing on bank no names....rhymes with mall!!!

BP... I've been catching thosegroups for about 30 years...this one ventured away from the rock piles...about 1/2 mile to the west... while drifting outside grass. Didn't even try rocks this moring...might have got a SLAM!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WES, remember way back... I didn't forget...Mr. Businessman...STILL...1/4goes toboat...1/4 for gas...1/4 Captain...split last 1/4if any left!!!!!!!!!!a big price to pay for a little knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!........... But I guess it payed off in the long run. Are you sick man, I thought Iwas on the way out...cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go with me it's free...IfI go with you... Pictures will cost!!!!!!!!DEARLY MAN...BUT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO PICK UP SOME POINTERS...turn about is fair PLAY!!!!!!!!I might even tell you the secret on how to shooottt Doves Man!!!Use the same eye on the same shoulder thatyou shoot with DA!!!works every time:banghead

Oh Yea I forgot the UFO from S. Florida...Returned them safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I tried DAMN Hard To Catch ONE...I think he's still swimming in someones POOOOLLL!!!!YA THINK!!!!

JJ...rocks...railroad...planes....scenic view...look at old post..now I've said too much!!!!!

I THINK COX CABLE FOUND MY INTERNET PROBLEMS THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead

·
Registered
807 Posts
we both know who the fisherman in your family is...you should be glad she lets you go and fish!!!!

you got the split all wrong...the boat always got an equalshare!

please do not make me or tom tell the story of your first ever fish caught behind the water tanks...thank God we found the line so we could trace it back to the fishing rod...:poke

tight lines!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, you got ME there...I Damn Sure Didn't LOOSE HIM... did I...not the best means to land a FISH but what ever it TAKES!!!!!only had to clean a little sand off once I found IT!!!I'll leave it at that man!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts