Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wed went fishing at the 3 mile bridge with some friends,We caught some shark's,Skates,Rays,White trout and ground mullet. While I was relaxingin the chair Jeff had a nice run on his lite stick I seen a flash and got up to look and BAM got hit in the bread basket with a big lady fish[ man can they hit] well she became Shark bait and caught me a nice 26.5 red. Friday went out again and caught some of the same but this time no lady fish. All in all we caught a nice bunch of fish for 2 days,Speckled Trout,Red's ,Shark,White Trout,Crocker,And 1 cut up lady fish. Thanks Oscar for 2 great days fishing.Yankee.and Yankee 2 P.S. Surfstriker and Konz We salute 2 great fisherman:toast:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice catch man I snagged me a 5 1/2 ft bull shark on the NAS portside wall yesterday. nothing else was bitin figured what the hell give the ole 6ot at try. hey seriously though nice catch.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Great report from a great fisherman. Thank you very much for that salute. P.S. Thanx for cutting them jaws out, and helping me.:bowdown After two hard days of fishing, Yankee, and Yankee2 got to the pier just in time to help Konz and I land monster bull.(see pier reports)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts