Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new 22OS out finally. Dang was it hot! Unfortunately the boat is already in the shop but the F300 still has YES warranty. The engine wouldn't start when i tried to do a flush, just clicked. Batteries and cables checked out and 12+ volts at the main engine power/ground. I suspect the starter or starter relay. Crazy that I just replaced one in my old F225 2 months ago. Not a good start with the new ride. Got a few at least.

Attachments

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,776 Posts
WOW, nice job dude, congrats on the new boat. When you get it back take some pics and brag a little on that fine vessel!!!

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
Paco I didn’t know you got another rig. Congratulations buddy.

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
What to bloody the deck....Congrats on the mix bag!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

@Joey, thanks man! It was time to move on from the old sea pro. Once I get this thing dialed in, we need to go deep dropping! She needs a major sonar upgrade.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thanks everyone!

@Joey, thanks man! It was time to move on from the old sea pro. Once I get this thing dialed in, we need to go deep dropping! She needs a major sonar upgrade.
Congrats on the ride. I upgraded from my first center console a few years ago, which also was an old Sea Pro. She served me well and I really used the crap outta that boat, but needed something bigger for the family and to get offshore a bit.

I hope you get your ride running smoothly soon, congrats on the first outing. I agree, nice Triple Tail. I have yet to catch one but I'm an offshore rookie. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts