Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how some of you feel about killing sailfish, but i killed this one off the pier the day after Jake killed his. I hope you can accept me for who i am.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
not sure why that would be your first post there googan???? jake caught hell for that post...jumping into a fire??? anyway, good catch and welcome...i think...

i know jake as he grew up as the same age as my daughter and down the street...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If you can catch a sail fish or nice ling off a pier, You sir have graduated & deserve recognition.:bowdown I've always said, No boat fishing for "Cobia" until you've caught a "Ling" off a pier. Most just wont understand. Congrats!:clap

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Nice catch Googan!! Do you feel like more of a man now? Do you feel like you're a big shot because you killed a helpless beautiful creature... I hope you enjoyed that silly fish grilled over at your buddy's house with some salt, pepper, and lime. Jerk. Why would you kill that fish? Don't you know that there are only like 44 sailfish left in the world?!?! Why would you make it 43? Dang. How inhumane!

But really though, good job. And congrats. and congrats too!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Here's the picture of the helpless animal that was killed that could have been released... In case anyone else was having trouble opening the picture.

Shoot, while we're at it, I'll throw another picture of what was caught off the pier that day.

Congrats again on your catch Dan, and congrats even more on your other catch!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
googan dan (10/21/2009)I'm not sure how some of you feel about killing sailfish, but i killed this one off the pier the day after Jake killed his. I hope you can accept me for who i am.
If it legal I'm eating it. Good catch!!!!:clap

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Did you catch that off your bamboo rod knucklehead? I heard you got married..Congratulations..That looks like one of those perfect mornings..You da man Googan Dan

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Hmm,strangely enough ya picked a name that the pier rats have called me for years. Still don't know what it means. Not a good start for ya on the forum with that kinda pic Dan,if thats who ya really are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im sorry to impede on your name sir...im just going by one of the many many names of which i am known on the pier...whisker rod dan- south florida dan- dammit dan (a very popular one) and so on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts