Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first year out on the water in a Kayak. Bought my first one used from a member on this forum and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve been landing spotted trout out in the grass flats by my house and I landed my first Redfish yesterday in the Yak. He was only 9 inches so I threw him back but I’m looking forward to finding his big brother next time. Having fun out on the water and I can’t wait for his tropical storm to pass so I can get back out there. How has everyone else’s luck been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is my first year out on the water in a Kayak. Bought my first one used from a member on this forum and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve been landing spotted trout out in the grass flats by my house and I landed my first Redfish yesterday in the Yak. He was only 9 inches so I threw him back but I’m looking forward to finding his big brother next time. Having fun out on the water and I can’t wait for his tropical storm to pass so I can get back out there. How has everyone else’s luck been?

Nice man. I’m still waiting on that first trout and red from the yak. What did you catch him on

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I caught him on some shrimp out at Big Lagoon State Park. The trout seem to like gulp shrimp and small mirrodine minnow lures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts