Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took two mornings to get it done but it did happen this morning. Got on him yesterday but couldn'tclose the dealso I came back this morning and it worked like a charm. Two year old turkey 9 1/4" beard 3/4" spurs.Sorry for the bad pic I was by myself and he is still in my vest.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
that lease over at butterball ranch or tyson farms has really paid off. if they have any more openings, please let me know.. i'm off saturday thru wednesday, call me and we'll go to evergreen..............congrats, man.......tony

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hyco (3/16/2010)that lease over at butterball ranch or tyson farms has really paid off. if they have any more openings, please let me know................congrats, man.......tony
Yep I'll take em however I can get em!:moon Sounds like you might be a little jealous Tony!:poke

·
Super Moderator
21,005 Posts
hyco (3/16/2010)that lease over at butterball ranch or tyson farms has really paid off. if they have any more openings, please let me know................congrats, man.......tony
Dont hate, he needs all the help he can get. He hunted Tyson Farms and only came back with one bird.:letsdrink

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'm not bashful, I'll take em where I find em. Nice job on early season bird,:clap especially with the off and on weather, and the WIND. Hoping for a blue bird day on Saturday for Florida season. But for all you Florida turkey bird hunters, the Farmer's almanac says you're wasting time going to the woods on Saturday. May as well :sleeping

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice bird...Congrats.

I couldn't pull them away from the hens both Mon and Tues. I heard at least 4 gobblers both days. Problem was, I heard about 10-15 hens yelping, cutting, cackling all around them. Tues morning 2 of those 4 gobblers probably have a sore throat from gobbling so much. But, as ususal...all hened up.

Keep it up! Good Luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts