Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been hunting in lake of the ozarks,mo. for a month and left on sunday to go see girlfriend down in mississippi up in northern part place called hernando,ms.she lives on 50 acers with a lot of woodland around her so i planted a small food plot for the deer and have watched them for a while and have seen 2 really nice bucks and tons of does,but thats it just watchin them because she didnt want me to kill them the does that is.so on tuesday afternoon i took her to the wallworld in town about 7 miles away and when we get home there are 2 big bucks in the foodplot next to the house and she tells me hay there 2 big bucks in the feild get the gun so get the gun and shoot the one closest to me only 20 yards away with the 45/70 lever action and he falls right there look up and a big 14 pointer jumps the fence and gone go get the one out of the feild and its a big 11 pointer with broken droptine but looks great anyway cleaned and ready to mount i will edit pics later today but all in all great day sorry for the long post

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Congrats...Pics ?

Not many living things are going to walk away from a well placed shot from a 45/70Govt. The is a lead chunking round. I would rather be hit with a bowling ball than a shot from one.

·
Registered
448 Posts
man that's awesome..I'm in mississippi right now. Can't wait to see the pics. I counted 18 on post yesterday. Only 1 was a buck and he only had like 2 in. spikes.

take care. kenny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts