1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,138 Posts
Way ta go brother......

·
Terrible Fisherman
384 Posts
You know that your welcome to fish with us any time!!!! Maybe next time it won't be so rough.

BTW this is what happens when someone reaches out to my crew of guys and asks for help!!! Anyone else reading this that wants to catch fish just give us a shout the more the merrier!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Oh Lord! We've created a new monster! Those fish ain't gonna know what's hit em now!!!

Nice job man, keep it up! FYI, on the water pics usually come out better than at home though I've been guilty of forgetting to take pics myself.

Alex

·
Registered
161 Posts
What type of rig did you use. I'm working on trying to get out there to catch me one. Just private message me if you could that would be great. Thanks man.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn if you would've posted an hr earlier you couldve went shark fishing with me. But I was shore fishing just using the yak to drop the baits because I had my son

·
Registered
801 Posts
Disco, I just got myself a hobie and need some yakkin buddies to show me the ropes...let me know when you all head out if you have space. Thanks! Dan. (850) 375-2045.

·
Yakadoodledo
412 Posts
Where else can you go where so many guys will over to help you learn the ropes and catch some fish?! I can't wait to get a little healthier to hook up with you guys! Looks like my transplant is going to be in August now. 6-8 weeks recovery should put me ready as the weather is getting cooler! I can't wait.
Good job on the King New! That is some good food!
Joe

·
Registered
165 Posts
I wouldn't mind hooking up with some of you guys for some Gulf action. If any of you guys want to go in the first week of August send me a message or just post up.For me it's about the safety factor and fun not needing a teacher.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts