Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Maybe I can Figure out how to use this New Forurm Went fishing with My Cousin Friday and we got some Sheepies and Had a Good time Now lets see If I can get this to Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dwayne,

I know the feeling about the post thing. Been having a heck of a time my self. I think I finally have it. I notice a tremendousimprovement today over yesterday on the forum.

Hopefully this new and improved will grow on us quickly. I have already seen a lot of things I like.

Now back to business,

FISHING with a little catching!

Dwayne and Ileft Navy Point made it out to the pass I'd say about 10 am. We drifted the pass several times with nothing but cats. started drifting the tide line near a couple of channel markers and we hit a few Sheepshead.

Dwayne caught the first keeper Sheepie,on one of the drifts I hooked a super nice Pompano, I had it at the boat and he had a couple more schooling with him. I messed Dwayne up by asking himto throw on the others with the one I had hooked. I should have just let him get the net like he wanted to. Anyway you can guess how that turned out. I got greedy and we ended up with no pompano! Beautiful fish though,it was real patient, kept coming to the side of the boat right up till he saw that net.

Final tally 3 keeper Sheepshead two good size and one stud weighing in at 7.5 lbs 22 1/2"

Made for a great experience and a learning opportunitythat shall not be forgotten.

I wouldn't have been anywhere else. We did manage to foul a plug and had aREAL slow ride back to the dock. We had the best weather and I enjoyed my time on the water.

Thanks for the invite and will be ready next time I get the call.

Leonard

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I,m Just a Phone call away Cuz!!! Really Enjoyed the Day even the SLOOOOOOOOOOOW ride home!!:toast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts