Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daughter had 2 soccer games this morning but her and I finally made it in.....

In Escambia and she's about 30 yds away, her first time up in a climber

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Good job dad, hopefully y'all will be successful.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a spot play under me for 45 min but no good nannies came in. she said she saw a buck on the other side of a thicket in front of me but I never saw it. saw deer and she had a good time.......success...a good day!

·
Super Moderator
28,157 Posts
Tomorrow is another day brother....Logan had a couple under him today at the house but no shots!!!!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is my youngest Jason that you haven't met, unfortunately we can't make it back to the woods with her til next weekend. as long as she had a good day and got to see something, life its good. where we're hunting is boat in only so there's not a lot of pressure. doesn't look like anyone has been in there since i was in there clearing trails last year so they'll still be there for her.

had hogs rooting through rotten downed trees about 100 yds behind us this evening too so I'm thinking we'll do ok here and it's only 20-25 min from my house.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
All I can tell you as a dad who went through it is. Enjoy all the time you spend because it goes by all too quick and they grow up and are off on their own.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
All I can tell you as a dad who went through it is. Enjoy all the time you spend because it goes by all too quick and they grow up and are off on their own.
What he said. And those that are still hunting with their Dads.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
:thumbup:...good to hear Scott...sounds like things are looking better...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts