Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been after them pretty good the last few days to no avail. i have seen two strutters and well, i have been hutning with my bow and i have yet to get them in range. its hard when they pitch downwith 15 hens. 70 yards was as close as i have had him. well, i had me a belly full and went to my old school ways of bush wackin. asked my brother if he wanted to go since he has never killed a turkey and i set him up on the end they go and i was on the other end that theypitch in the field and well mine pitched down as usual at 51 yards and had no way of shooting with a bow but if i would have had a gun it would have been a 5 minute hunt. watched him strut till i heard my brother shoot accross the field and the turkeys never flinched that i was watching. my brother came walking to me through the woods and we watched him strut right where he just come from. i really wish he would have gotten that one but oh well, he has been in the same tree for the past few days so tomorrow may be the lucky day for the boss. we will see.

9" 3/4''

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wild ***** (4/2/2010)Bout time since you're hunting in a petting zoo!
hahahahahaha. what about them turkeys you been hunting...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts