Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picts tommorrow. 5 point shot at 5:20. They moved way late tonight. Saw two at 5:05 then this one at 5:15. Glad I stayed in the stand. On a full moon stay till you can't see.

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Good job Jeff, I went over to the "honey hole" last night w/ out the rifle to check the house and pasture and low and behold a BIG deer was down in the bottom of the pasture:banghead There were about 5 out there but this un was considerably BIGGER:letsdrink Ohhhh well, got a few bucks I'm looking fer...can't wait to see the pics brother:clap

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Congrats, BTW, my rule of thumb is that I pick out a spot and will not leave the stand until I cannot see it clearly through the scope. Just remember not to take chances.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
jspooney (12/23/2007)Picts tommorrow. 5 point shot at 5:20. They moved way late tonight. Saw two at 5:05 then this one at 5:15. Glad I stayed in the stand. On a full moon stay till you can't see.
congrats! if you go to outcast and get you one of those big scopes, you can see a lot longer on the full moon :shedevil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts