Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around midnight a buddy and I went to the 3 mile bridge with some fresh shrimp. We braved the cold and wind for about 3 hours and ended up catching my first "fish" since reopening. It was a 3ft eel:banghead Nothing else was caught so around 3:15 we decided our beds sounded alot better than this crap.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I hear ya brandon.....i through a lure around there for a while the other night and only had a couple of white trout to show for it. Come on better weather!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I was out there from sunset until about 7:30..Caught some white trout and ground mullet...A LEO came out at 7:30 and told everyone they had toleave..Said we could park in the parking lot and walk back on the bridge..Everyone packed up and left....He was very nice but maybe confused?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Dylan (2/24/2010)I was out there from sunset until about 7:30..Caught some white trout and ground mullet...A LEO came out at 7:30 and told everyone they had toleave..Said we could park in the parking lot and walk back on the bridge..Everyone packed up and left....He was very nice but maybe confused?
Must have been about that guy that fell out of his canoe.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I went out there last friday night for about 2 hours throwing grubs on jig heads and bass assassins on flutter hooks, got 3 white trout, one what a whopper but i didnt see the use in making a whole post over it...as summer comes along that place will produce, I just wish they lit it up like a christmass tree...maybe there are more lights coming

1 - 11 of 11 Posts