Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Finally bought a boat!

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  dbyrd2100 
#1 ·
Well I broke down and bought a boat. It is a 200024' bayliner ciera with a 5.7 mercruiser. The engine hr meter only shows 30hrs. The engine looks new. I am getting it ready it was a repo so gps and fishfinder stripped. I got a lowrance lxc 28c with 7in screen on the way. I can't wait to spend the weekend on the water and get offshore. The boat only holds 80 gals of fuel that worries me some with its range. I would like to be able to go out 30 miles. I will just see how well she loves gas. I keep hearing about the edge and I would love to make a stroll out there. My friend has had a boat the last few years and we fished out of PCB but he never goes outanymore.So I bought me a money pit. Oh yea I have a 93 wrangler, a 80 cj5, and a84 14' kenedy kraft floundering boat for sale. The wife said I have to many toys.

See less See more
#8 ·
I will take $1000 for boat. It has 25 johnson with elec tilt, 4 250w halogen lights, 1000w 2 stroke generator, pedestal seats front and back, and 1yr old min kota foot control trolling motor. Seats are hard plastic with cushions. I live in Enterprise Alabama but I can send pics if you pm me.

#10 ·
Nice rig, I looked at one of those right around the corner from my house for 6 mos at 16k until someone bought it. I was lusting after that thing like nobody's business. May it serve you well for many year. BTW, the one I was looking had a kicker bracket mounted port side transom. Looked good back there and was a pretty good insurance policy if you ask me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.