Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closing my shop December 22nd so great time for you to save big! Everything will sell for 10-60% below wholesale or even less.

Offering all rods at clearance prices plus an additional 20% off. I have over a hundred rods marked down to $9.99 plus the discount. I will be lowering the clearance prices on all other rods starting tomorrow.

All freshwater tackle at 50% off the already marked clearance price. This results in most items being over 75% off.

All hooks 30% off. Sinkers at 15 cents/ounce or $2/pound in bulk.

Many lures already marked 30% off or more plus an additional 10% off.

Everything is negotiable! I would rather sell to a local fisherman than to an outlet or on-line.

Best deals will be Tuesday-Saturday, 8-5. Lost Key Bait and Tackle located at Blue Angel Parkway and Dog Track Road. 458-6552.

A Warm thank you to all of you that have supported me over the past year. I made a lot of good friends and learned so much about fishing. I will miss it all.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
lostkeytackle (12/10/2007)Closing my shop December 22nd so great time for you to save big! Everything will sell for 10-60% below wholesale or even less.

Offering all rods at clearance prices plus an additional 20% off. I have over a hundred rods marked down to $9.99 plus the discount. I will be lowering the clearance prices on all other rods starting tomorrow.

All freshwater tackle at 50% off the already marked clearance price. This results in most items being over 75% off.

All hooks 30% off. Sinkers at 15 cents/ounce or $2/pound in bulk.

Many lures already marked 30% off or more plus an additional 10% off.

Everything is negotiable! I would rather sell to a local fisherman than to an outlet or on-line.

Best deals will be Tuesday-Saturday, 8-5. Lost Key Bait and Tackle located at Blue Angel Parkway and Dog Track Road. 458-6552.

A Warm thank you to all of you that have supported me over the past year. I made a lot of good friends and learned so much about fishing. I will miss it all.
What is the exact address and location?

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I think it'sdog trackand Blue angel??Kinda hard to notice until your right on top of it...coming from the back-gate of NASit willbe on your right.. I think theres a Twice the Iceright close to it... IF you decide to go will you let me know? I could use a few rods and so fourth but I dont have the time to get over there with work...

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hello Steve, I just left your shopand thanks for another great discounted item for my collection. If you guys are looking for some steals (I wouldn't even consider themjust deals anymore) you need to get down there ASAP. He had a full house of people and I can start to see some empty shelf spaces.Only 11 days left, then all we'll be able to talk about is "remember when". I'm sure that I'll be back a time or two more before the end. Good luck guy's and thanks again Steve. Tom

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Stopped by again yesterday and he still has some great stuff left at below cost prices. Saturday at 5 pm and it's all over for those deals..... Go seeSteve ASAP....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The largest spinning reels I have left are the Shimano Spheros 12000 and 14000 and the Penn 760 Slammer. I am letting all go at my wholesale price plus I include mono line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts