Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a Fin Nor Lethal 100 from amazon a couple days ago. Right out of the box the bail doesn't even attempt to close. Am I missing something or do I have a defective reel?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just got a Fin Nor Lethal 100 from amazon a couple days ago. Right out of the box the bail doesn't even attempt to close. Am I missing something or do I have a defective reel?
I have had hit or miss luck with them sending fishing gear. Had a broken reels and broken rod in last year. I don't know much about the fin nor, but you may want to return. They ship a new one immediately and then return other. Just my two cents

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Are you saying that the bail doesn't close automatically when you open it & then attempt to reel forward to automatically close it? If so, there's nothing wrong with your reel. The Lethal 100 does not have an auto bail-trip style bail mechanism. You must close it manually. Just a heads up man!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you saying that the bail doesn't close automatically when you open it & then attempt to reel forward to automatically close it? If so, there's nothing wrong with your reel. The Lethal 100 does not have an auto bail-trip style bail mechanism. You must close it manually. Just a heads up man!

It's my first fin nor - thanks for the info. Now I can continue falling in love with it:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts