Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling the Fat Jax (great boat!) a little over a year ago, I decided to get back to it. Got what I feel was a good deal on this beauty. Who knows, may call her the "Fat Jax II".

will bring her home this week, then install a AC system in her before it gets to friggin hot to think....

Great comfort, range, space, and well, the boat I've dreamed about, ever since the first time I got stuck in a 3 foot quartering sea for 30 plus miles, taking the stinging spray directly to this beautiful face, on every wave.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Fine looking rig, Jim, can’t wait to see some reports from her

Reactions: Realtor

·
Bearded Brotula
12,957 Posts
They have one over here at GSPS. Looked at it a few times. Nice rig.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I like those Parkers. I have to be careful driving by Legendary and not go into the line of traffic coming toward me. :LOL:

·
Registered
10,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love those Parkers! Great looking boat. Here comes the rigs!
with this boat, the rigs can now be a multi day experience. being able to get out of the heat and weather for a while is a game changer..... 180 Gallons of fuel, large cockpit, space to move around and stretch out. yes, this is the ticket. Drift for swords while sitting in a chair vs. the gunwale.... yeah baby...

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,408 Posts
I'm ignorant on boats that size but where's the bow U bolt for the strap that's hooked to the bow stop bracket?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Beautiful boat, congratulations!!
I got to dive from a friend's Parker a few times last summer... great boats!

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,408 Posts
same place as all the others. this is NOT the right trailer for this boat. its just sitting on this one at the dealership...
Then I'm blind cause I don't see it in the pics.
But if it's there, that's great.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts