Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an old friend of mine does some sweet glass and paint work and needs something to do. Since most of the post-Ivan work is drying up he has had entirely too much time on his hands and not much cash in the pockets. He's the ONLY person I would ever let do any glass work for me and on top of that, he's just a plain nice guy to deal with. Give Marshall Steward a call @ 850-626-6607 out in Milton if you need any work done. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hard to say about Niceville. I know he travels for certain large jobs at marina's etc but you'd have to call him. If it's a job worth his travels I'm sure he'd be interested......he's not going to do it for a $50 job though!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he may have gotten some small work from the yacht club but nothing in the yard yet. I KNOW you guys need some repairs done after a hard summer of fishing!! Give him a shout........

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's hard to get hold of sometimes but be persistent. Early(very early) in the morning you can generally get him while he's having his coffee!! Unless he's got work he'll be out out his old houseboat drinking a beer and tossing a line over by ski beach in Milton. Like I said, just be persistent. I'm thinking about giving him one of my answering machines!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts