Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My complete ad will appear in the proper section, just wanted to give a head's up to those of you needing some last minute Christmas gifts or need to load up your tackle box.

Closing my store in less than two weeks so need to move a lot of inventory. Everything in the store will be priced at a minimum of 10% below wholesale with many items at 30-50% off wholesale.

Over 100 rods that sell for $39 and above priced at $9.99 less 20%. All freshwater tackle being reduced to 50% of the already marked clearance price. Sinkers at 15 cents/ounce or $2/pound in bulk. All hooks at 30% off, even those already marked down. Mirrorlures at $2.99 less 10%. Just a few examples

Lost Key Bait & Tackle located at the corner of Blue Angel Parkway and Dog Track Road. 458-6552

Thanks

It should read Final

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
I would like to get another rod so I can take the little one fishing... What time do you guys close?? I dont need anything big since I'll be fishing from Shore...

edit.. just saw they close at 5pm... Anyone planing on going over there this week?? I'd like a rod or 2... thanks

·
Registered
689 Posts
I finally made it in today and stocked up on quite a few things, and more than a few inshore rods. Thanks Steve for the great prices. I'll be back again before you shut things down. The help you have on mondays is a good guy!

Thanks Again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts