Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best place in Pensacola, preferably SW that does FFL transfers. Not interested in anyone out of the area. If I have to go out of the area I'll use Dixie. Jims charges $40 and that's not happening. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Use Nate at Little Jacks Guns in Milton. Closer to you. $15 last time I used him.

It's not for me, it's for my dad in Pensacola. I've used Nate in the past and been pleased, why I stated if I had to use anyone else I'd use him in the first post. :whistling:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
The pawn shop/gun range on hwy 29 charges $20 I believe. Very honest and nice guys in there especially for being a pawn shop. Tgd is also good but believe they charge $25.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
TGD is $35.

USA Performance on 29 just north of mikes is $25 including the call in. Never had an issue using them and always called within probably 30min of the tracking saying delivered.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Thanks guys think he found what he's looking for. Also after Espos post I wouldn't step foot into TGD.
I just read his post, that's a real shock to me. I've been in there multiple times have had zero compaints. They've handed me multiple guns when I was just barely old enough to buy them, all they ever asked for was my id. Not sure what was going on but might have to start doing more business with jims if they continue to act like that to customers.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Coastal gun and ammo is a small home based shop off of mobile highway and Marlane. Good people, $20

1 - 10 of 10 Posts