Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Pioneer has been around a long time. What does the wiring look like?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure yet. Can't find one around TX anywhere but for right price, willing to buy one out of state. Certainly looks like one of the better deep bay boats I have seen out there so it certainly caught my eye!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I believe Pioneer is somehow related to Scout, which are good boats. Always liked the looks of that flare they have.

·
Super Moderator
29,299 Posts
Looks like a good design, lots of storage, and I thought my bay boat was deep...this un looks purty deep too!!! Keep us informed ifin you get 1....:letsdrink

·
Registered
869 Posts
The boat dealer on Pine Forrest Rd. near the fairgrounds (that went out of business) used to have them. I looked at them, I thought they looked well put together, very nice trim,pretty linesetc.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Pioneer boats were origionally made by a company called Bone Boat. I have the 18foot model bone boat. It is a very well made boat and rides great. The design of the 18 hasn't changed since the sale of the company. I cannot address the quality of construction since the sale.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Pioneer is a great boat. We have been talking with Pioneer to sell their line here in Alabama. Our Service manager has a pioneer 17ft boat its a 65+ mph boat.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a 19' Pioneer, since 2005. My first boat actually. I like the storage, the ride and the width is great. I've gone out in the gulf for snapper (select days), the bays and rivers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts