Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was very cold in the morning but the sunrise was beautiful...

even though the air was cold the bite was hot. here is walt fighting a very nice redfish...

after about ten minutes of an awesome fight walt poses with his 20lb redfish...

capt wes hooked up a nice 18lb redfish on 10lb mono on his 5 foot ultralight...what a fight...

the trout bite was hot as well. here is walt and shannon with a nice mess of fish...i had to clean everyone of those guy's...wow...

our stringer was...

5 redfish

75 trout

go to http://www.captwesrozier.com and check out more pictures of the trip.

now these trout will not be here much longer and they will be breaking up in smaller schools and moving away from the bridge. give me a call and we will put together a trip.

God Bless

capt wes

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Its hard to expect much less from capt wes! We need to go fish one of these days, thanks for the report! (and pics)

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Hey Todd, didn't I meet you about 4 years ago when i was working at John Soule's old bridge store?? And stop with the massive red barrage, Its making the fever come back :banghead

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Good deal Wes. I should have hired ya for the regatta last weekend:doh Hope your doing the seminars again at the outcast sale so I can pic your brain some more cause I need all the help I can get with this inshore fishing thing.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Wes, Great report and pics, as usual. I could tell you'd been out, all the birds were circling around Graffitti Bridge as you cleaned those beautiful Trout!

and yes, Austin, i put many hours night, day , a.m. & pm, on,

and over the side of the "fishthebridge" Fishin' pier

1 - 13 of 13 Posts