Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swellinfo and Magic Seaweed are predicting some pretty crappy conditions for tomorrow, so I'm probably putting off fishing for the 2nd weekend in a row:(

Who is going out tomorrow anyways?

Have a good Father's Day weekend to all my fellow dads!! All I know is that I will be enjoying a fat ribeye at McGuire's tomorrow, courtesy of the kids:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Swell Info was wrong this AM. Predicted one footers as of four thirty AM when I checked it before I left. Where I launch there is a wide deep cut that really kills the swells, so though a bit rougher then I usually would like, it was more then doable so I launched. The ENE really had some big swells going a few hundred yards off the beach. Easily four footers. Went out about a half mile and it wasnt getting any better and back on the beach in an hr. Lots of grass out there and only a tiny bonita to show for my risk.

I should have gone yesterday. Took the family to the beach and it was beautiful. Heard of a few mahi caught off of Navarre pier and a buddy that works on a boat out of Destin said they saw thousands of them and a couple sails just a few miles out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Swell Info and Oakley Surf Report were both way off yesterday. The bite was on, but the swells were really big and landing in the 930 AM surf was horrible.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts