Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out a couple times with the GREAT weather we have been having. Everything from MONDO Snapper to Grouper and of course, you guessed it SHARKS!!!! (love those things :))

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,378 Posts
Holy cow all them dern sneaker heads under your sled!!! Man ya'll got some good fish!

Jim, give me a heads up when you do another BoBo run...I may just have to take off ifin I'm not off this next time!!!

Reactions: Realtor

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
It's good to see the snapper making a come back. There were few left after last season.
Nice fun looking trip you had there.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy cow all them dern sneaker heads under your sled!!! Man ya'll got some good fish!

Jim, give me a heads up when you do another BoBo run...I may just have to take off ifin I'm not off this next time!!!
looking like its gonna be the "year of the remora" I've seen more this year than I ever have.... hard to get baits out (or down)

·
Bearded Brotula
11,719 Posts
looking like its gonna be the "year of the remora" I've seen more this year than I ever have.... hard to get baits out (or down)
Saw a ton last year too. Went to larger sinkers to get it past them fast. Snagged one outside of Perdido pass on a stretch. Thought I'd hooked something big, til we saw the foul hooked remora.

·
Super Moderator
28,378 Posts
Them jokers are hard too, I don't think I'd wanna grind em up fer chum!!!!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Awesome Jim. Gag, Snapper, Sharks.... Did you put them on any reef donkeys? I beat they didn't want any after fighting those fish. Damn that's a nice looking snapper.

Nice smile on the captain also. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts