Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a 8 hour trip set up for Saturday afternoon, we depart at 2 and head south. The 4 fellas from North Alabama were great folks, they all stated “we are fine, we do not get sea sick" Okay, off we go. The seas in the pass were sloppy because of all the boat traffic. We break away from all that and we see a school of bo bo’s. 4 men throwing lures at them and we only manage a single Bonita.:blink: We continue south, one of the fellas stops talking, :((gets really quiet), so we slow in order to do a little trolling for more bait. He starts to feel better, the seas were choppy, but hey, that’s the GOM right?

Long story short, they all took turns chumming, :sick:sometimes three at a time. Good lord these guys were NOT going to quit throwing up or FISHING!!!!! Just when you thought they were empty, Nope, here comes more. After about an hour of this I make a command decision to head North… we make it towards the north on the troll, and they are seeming to be a little better. We end up only about a mile or two off the beach, the seas were still up a little, however I guess since they could see the beach they were okay. Great group of men.

Ended up catching 4 sharks, I was by myself, so no time for pics or video, the best was a 7 plus foot sand bar. All released for another adventure for someone….. “Release the Fighters”

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Good report !!!!!!!!!! Love grown men chumming :sick::sick: Glad you got out

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts