Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last couple Charters produced a few nice fish. Few pictures, but AJ’s in the 40-50 Lb range, Red Snapper some in the 35 Lb range, Jack Carville, several Sharks (Bulls/Blacktips/Hammerheads) in the 100-250 Lb range, and a Monster male Tiger in the 11-12 Ft 500 + Lb range. Good to have my Brother back out there. Lots of very warm drag washers and grunting on the boat... Could not have handled the Tiger, Boat and anglers by myself on this Charter. Creating life long memories one trip at a time

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,501 Posts
Good ole sows and purty tiger!!! Great as usual!!!

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Now that you have your deckhand Mark back on board, you need to keep the business and make it boom ! Thanks for the report on the studs ya'll caught !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now that you have your deckhand Mark back on board, you need to keep the business and make it boom ! Thanks for the report on the studs ya'll caught !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I didn't realize it, but its been a couple years since he has been on a charter. was good to have him there again.

Still "For Sale" interested? drop me a call. my number is all over the place... :whistling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts