Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great time, bait, bait and more bait, lots of Bonita out there this past week. :thumbup: Thunder storm were a bit sporty..... snap, crackle, POP:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Dang what a bunch of sneaker heads!!!! Can't believe all them around there!!! Great pics as usual Jim!!!

Reactions: Realtor

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
I have plenty of pictures.... yeah, there was a million sneaker heads stuck to the bottom of the boat... turned off the sounder... lol
Ever think about using them to grind up fer chum?

I found something you may be interested in.....Just not sure if you have room fer an industrial chummer!!! (I think you could use it fer that?)

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/Somat-Pulper-SP-75S-HT/31127056/LotDetail.asp?lid=31127056

If you decide you want it, I'll volunteer fer a road trip to pick it up brother!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would grind some crap up... :) I do need to grind, I figure I can make it another few weeks, then I have a good amount of stuff here to grind... I'll be making a post for everyones old freezer burnt fish, and those boxes of cig. minnows that have been thawed 18 times.... yummy :)

after that its a BFT run....

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
that would grind some crap up... :) I do need to grind, I figure I can make it another few weeks, then I have a good amount of stuff here to grind... I'll be making a post for everyones old freezer burnt fish, and those boxes of cig. minnows that have been thawed 18 times.... yummy :)

after that its a BFT run....
I still wanna run with ya on a bait run!!!!:thumbsup:

Reactions: Realtor
1 - 8 of 8 Posts