Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parker and is father David returned for another fight. I think Parker grew a foot since last year.... They feed 'em good in AR!!!! ha ha anyways, we headed out in sloppy seas last week and caught several Bonita's, Kings, Snapper, Small AJ's and all that stuff... set up camp and let the Sharking begin.... Enjoy the Video and please share it around I would appreciate it!

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well that's a bunch of BULL!!! Great job guys! I need to take a trip with you guys. I cant remember fishing from a boat since before Matt was born. I promise I will not jump out of the boat on any Makos!!! UGLY

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that was a blast. can't wait until I can go again. looks like my filming skills have improved a bit too. haha. hows the hook in the jar doing?
matt, the hook is getting pretty rusty now. I figure it would rust faster with constant water washing over it, but this will give me an idea.... I'll take a picture when its "ready".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.