Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
Good compilation Jim!!! Let my son see some of the video and told him about your Bo-Bo runs that you always seem to have when I'm working!!!!! I told him maybe we could get out w/ ya this next season!!!

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good compilation Jim!!! Let my son see some of the video and told him about your Bo-Bo runs that you always seem to have when I'm working!!!!! I told him maybe we could get out w/ ya this next season!!!
Thanks, I'm always looking for a bait run. They are a lot of fun when the Bonita are feeding on the surface. Run and Gun, get a few, them look for them again.... How olds your Son?

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
Thanks, I'm always looking for a bait run. They are a lot of fun when the Bonita are feeding on the surface. Run and Gun, get a few, them look for them again.... How olds your Son?
He's 16...and always wanting to fish! Heck, he'd rather fish then hunt...the way I've been hunting lately makes me wanna start nothing but fish!!!

Reactions: Realtor

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
Cool video Jim, thanks for posting! Man I'd love to get out on a bait run with you guys again sometime, Nathan & I had a blast that time you guys let us join you last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts