Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out yesterday, water going out was pretty choppy (used the windshield wipers) lol Did some jigging, trolling, casting, jigging, repeat...

Bite was slow, and the fishing seemed slower. I did manage to feed a coupe AJ's to the sharks, caught a bucket full of small trigger, and a few scamps. Saw turtles, water was clear and clean. beautiful day.

took the drone and go pro, I have some cool video. but not the patience to make a movie today... I did catch a nice looking 10 foot or so Mako on the drone, by accident. If my vision were better, I could have parked the drone over it, that would have been cool.... saw some huge schools of menhaden offshore (first time for me to see them that far out) with larger fish mush have been full...

Water Boat Watercraft Sky Naval architecture

Water Boat Sky Water resources Watercraft

Water Sky Liquid Vision care Azure

Product Azure Blue World Rectangle

Santa's Brother went with me yesterday... lol

Sky Hat Water Beard Gesture

Water Sky Musical instrument Hat Fish

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
way cool, bro.
jack

Reactions: SurfRidr

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
That is pretty awesome. Regardless of what did or didn't make it into the icebox, you got a nice day at sea and some nice footage and pictures, and I think I speak for more than one to say I appreciate the report. I am hoping to make some decent footage/photos with the drone I just bought as well, so I can appreciate the effort there and hope you'll keep it up!

Thanks for the post, keep 'em up! Still want to see the Fat Jax II up close. Maybe we can buddy boat one day, could get some cool action shots :D .

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is pretty awesome. Regardless of what did or didn't make it into the icebox, you got a nice day at sea and some nice footage and pictures, and I think I speak for more than one to say I appreciate the report. I am hoping to make some decent footage/photos with the drone I just bought as well, so I can appreciate the effort there and hope you'll keep it up!

Thanks for the post, keep 'em up! Still want to see the Fat Jax II up close. Maybe we can buddy boat one day, could get some cool action shots :D .
lets watch the weather and see if we can get a trip together while my Brother's in the area?

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
How deep were the scamp?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
lets watch the weather and see if we can get a trip together while my Brother's in the area?
Sounds great, Jim. I am limited pretty much to weekends due to work but I am off the week following Christmas and we have decided to stay in town. Keep me posted and hopefully we can get our schedules to cross paths. It'd be fun to hang out with you and Mark and get on the water, catching fish is just a bonus!

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How deep were the scamp?
180 - 200 Ft

Sounds great, Jim. I am limited pretty much to weekends due to work but I am off the week following Christmas and we have decided to stay in town. Keep me posted and hopefully we can get our schedules to cross paths. It'd be fun to hang out with you and Mark and get on the water, catching fish is just a bonus!
Will do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts