Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the beautiful weather we have been having, I got a trip in. Seas were flat once we got past this storm. Looked pretty scary, so we ran West through the bay and out the pass.... water was clear and just a beautiful day. Screaming Drags, smiles, high fives and today I'm sure there backs are sore. 2 nice Sharks to top the trip off. Dolphins in the bow wave. had a BIG Cuda chomp a Bonita in 1/2 at the boat, then a 6 ft sand bar came in and ran the cuda off and finished the Bonita, then I think it went after the cuda still hanging around.... . nature is a wonderful thing to watch. We that have boats and live in this area see this stuff pretty often, but I get much satisfaction exposing people to this kind of thing that has never seen anything like this before. I must have been pushing the wrong buttons on the go pro, because I didn't get much, these are from the Visitors... and my still camera...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Nice. We had a hammerhead shadow us on the Edge last trip. Fed him some fishies. It was cool to see him track in on a fish and snarf it down. No one on the boat wanted to hook him up. He was a beast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts