Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i would like to say to everyone i met thru this forum I will be moving back to tallahassee late Nov. I would like to thank you all for everyhing that has been offered and all the fun events that i was able to meet everyone at. Unfortunantly my reason for coming to this town has decided that we are going seperate ways. You all are great people and welcomed me right into your community and made me feel right at home. You all will be missed. Keep the lines tight and the coolers full. I will still get on the forums just to check and see how everyone is doing Farewell friends.

Shane McMahon

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news but don't be a stranger, it is only a few hours away. When you are ready to fish drop me a line and we can go jig up some din din.

·
Registered
356 Posts
sorry to hear that buddy. let me know if you want to get out and do any fishing or hunting before you leave.

best wishes

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well ive got a quota hunt permit for general gun in perdido but i dont think its transferable so i may just have to come back for that lol and fishing

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Hey Shane, This DanielI hate to hear your leaving!!! You never got to go gig some flounder with us?? HeyI wish you the best of luck and God bless where everyou go Man!! Keep in touch!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
ShaneLane (10/28/2009)Well ive got a quota hunt permit for general gun in perdido but i dont think its transferable so i may just have to come back for that lol and fishing

just let me know. ill try and put us in the honey hole again :shedevil

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Tallahassee is a wonderful place to live. Of the places I have lived, even for a brief period, Tallahassee is one of my favorites. I Love that town.

If you will, please stay on the forum and keep in touch, this coming spring I would be thrilled to meet up and fish St. Marks Reef, Aligator Point and Lanark Village. There is some truly great fishing in that area, and some of the prettiest water in the panhandle.

Where you planning to live in Tallahassee? We lived in Bobbin Brook, off of McClay, Just south of the Gardens.

Good Luck and Stay in Touch.

Ratio of 3 to 1 Girls to Guys in Tallahassee by the way. Good Luck.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Shane, this is Mark the other twin. Sure hate to here the news.I pray all will be well!I really enjoyed fishing with ya. Everytime a get a trash fish slam I'll think about ya! LOL! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to pm. Later!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry to hear that your leaving. I come from Tally, graduated from Leon, TCC, and FSU. Great fishing over there (just like anywhere in Fl), check out bigbendfishing.net. Some great guys on that forum, plus the monthly tourneys are usually a lot of fun. Good luck. :usaflag

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the good wishes guys, also i was born and raised in Tally so gonna go back to my old place in chaires and back to where i have a boat (best part) and family

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Shane I have never meet you that I Know Of and I hate to hear things didn't work out If You would like a trip out before you Leave Just Pm Me, I,ll be more than Happy to Take you out and Catch Whatever we can,I,m Off Mondays,Thursday& Friday It's On Me, And Like Many More Have said Anytime you come to Town and want to Fish Just Let Me Know ,, Good Luck and Keep In touch!!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i wish i would have got on lastnight and looked at the forum. Redfish i really appreciate the offer i may have to take you up on that. I have decided to stay till late Nov. so got time lets party guys its been years since ive been single

1 - 19 of 19 Posts