Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we launched 7:30am wednesday from big lagoon with the sun on our faces pleasent temp and a nice breeze.our crew was Michell & Noelle my wonderful wife Amanda my friendChris and myself Michael.as soon as we cleared the pass we took a quick left in hopes to see a couple of 40lb brown spots , we only looked for about 45min not wanting to wast to much time we headed to Chevron as soon as we pulled up we marked fish so anchored up and started catching my daughters where smiles ear to ear catching the endangerd fish. thanks to chris who helped me keep up with baiting dehooking and detangling.anyways on to the important part thanks to GOD for my family and a great day on the boat.

left to right Michell Amanda Noelle Michael

Amanda's first catch.first jigg

on the way back we cruised the beach and got in the middle of a pod of porposes.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Thats a great way to share time with the family and friends.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats. Me and my friend stopped by and watched yall for a couple of minutes. Good report. we headed to the oriskany and caught our two keeper ajs and headed back in. No pics tho.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Thanks for the invite mike what an amazing day on the water I had a blast and got in a good workout its just as much fun watching the little ones having fun catching fish as it is catching them myself

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Thanks for the invite mike what an amazing day on the water I had a blast and got in a good workout its just as much fun watching the little ones having fun catching fish as it is catching them myself

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
AMEN brother! I love to see the trips where the family is involved! My best trips are always with my kids or their cousins!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts