Bayou Coast Kayak Fishing Club
FALL 'N TIDE 7
- Delta Marina, Empire, LA – October 20, 2012 (5:00am - 4:00pm)
- Cajun Slam Grand Prize is a Hobie Pro Angler 12 kayak
- Cajun Slam 2nd Place is an Ocean Kayak Torque kayak
- NEW-Ladies Cajun Slam wins a Kajun Custom kayak
- NEW-Free Kids Cajun Slam, 12 years and under, Prizes TBD
- 1st Place “Leopard Red” wins a Hobie Quest kayak
- Single Fish Categories-Trout, Slot Red, Flounder
- Artificial-bait only tournament, No live or dead bait allowed. (Gulp, etc. OK)
- Over $10,000 worth in cash and prizes!
- Captains’ bags for the first 150 registered. Early registration= better bags!
- Tons of raffle items
- $50 entry includes tournament T-shirt, food, prizes and more…
- Pre-Tourney Meeting at 8:30 pm, Friday, October 19th, 2012 at Delta Marina
- Tackle Palooza drawing—donate one new lure for entry ($5.00), win the whole box!
- Great fishing, food, prizes, fun and friendship
- Must pre-register and pay by Sunday, October 14th at 12 midnight, 2012
- For registration, official rules and more, Go to: www.bckfc.org