Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sept 13th I ordered a Motorguide trolling motor from this outfit. Their representative sounded like an Indian, but his name was "Roger". The product was shown as "in stock", and Roger said it would be shipped that day, and I should receive it in 3-5 days. They were to email me a tracking number, but after 5 days without getting the tracking number, I called and talked to another Indian named "Michael" who advised me that the product was on back order. I calmly explained that if I had been told that it would be back ordered, I would have driven to Bass Pro Sop and just picked it up. Since then I have talked to at least 4 other people and still don't have the motor. I did receive an email saying it had been shipped early this morning and it should be here next Tuesday.
The reason for this posting is to warn you not to order from this company if you need a product quickly. I understand that a product can be back ordered, but the supplier should at least tell you the truth about when you can expect to receive your order. Their price was real good, but service sucks!

·
Premium Member
12,184 Posts
Sometimes mailorder really sucks. I ordered a electric reel from taiwan a couple weeks ago. It arrived to me in 6 day's but it was defective. They told me it was no problem just send it back and they would exchange it. Sooo, Last Friday I paid $55 in shipping charges to mail it back. Now I'm just sitting around waiting and hoping that I'm not out $55 and the original cost of the reel. Could not get a tracking number or delivery confirmation.

Yep,..Sometimes mailorder sucks. But it may all turn out ok.... I hope.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts