Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
There's one out in Navarre, Older woman drives it everyday... Thing is huge, she's had it for about 6-months now.. they have Cat engines in them...

·
Registered
322 Posts
sosmarine (12/5/2007)The lady in Navarre had a F450 before she got the F650. This is her daily driver and she doesn't pull anything with it except a pontoon boat or float in parades. With the MPG that it gets, she must not be a tree hugger.
Now we get to worry about a woman driver in a Peterbuilt instead of a suv:banghead:poke

·
Praedator
10,048 Posts
wld1985 (12/4/2007)There's one out in Navarre, Older woman drives it everyday... Thing is huge, she's had it for about 6-months now.. they have Cat engines in them...
I have seen one at the Walmart in Gulf Breeze many times.

·
Registered
165 Posts
$100 grand to quarter of a million!!!!!!! Just think about what you could do putting that in with the $ you are spending on the boat! Of course, it's probably one of those things that if you have to ask the cost you can't afford it!

·
Super Moderator
28,579 Posts
Trick My Truck had a Cat big monster truck like that...they tricked it out and put a hot tub in the back,but the best part was the camper/toy hauler they tricked out!!! I'd like to see the $ those guy get to blow....Amazing:bowdown

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a friend of mine from south florida stopped and took a couple of pics of one of these hooked up to one of the new 42 yellowfin center consoles. he said that they had them sitting in front of some business for a photo shoot. i'll see if i can get the pics from him. i bet that was a hell of a sight.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Have always been loyal to chevy, however, ford has gotten the upper hand in the big p/u truck series (450-750). Those were some sweet rigs. :bowdown, :bowdown.

BA

·
Registered
689 Posts
There's more than one in this area. I know there is two black ones. One has larger wheels than the other. I don't think they look good, too big and bulky. Probably get stuck easy too. If I was gonna spend that kind of money, I'd get a tricked out semi.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts