Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here a couple from my personal collection I'm selling this weekend...Penn 930 Levelmatic in good used condition. I've pictured the non-handle side, the worst. The handle side and foot are NOS replacements. Functionally a "10" with a very recent complete rebuild. $65 shipped to US address.

The second reel is a Penn 180 Bay Master custom build from my shop. I picked this up last year in Ensenada, BC. Features include Tiburon P-16 topless 1-pc aluminum frame, 3 pos. SS power handle with aluminum jigging knob, steel main gear and SS pinion from a Penn 350, SS gear sleeve, pinion yoke and A/R dog and Carbontex drag upgrade. $110 shipped to US address.

Please message me if interested. Thx!

Attachments

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
I'm sure others are also wondering ;)
What's the Gear Ratio & ~Max Drag on that Bay Master ?
Cool Reel btw...
Max drag on that Bay Master is right around 12-13 pounds, if my memory is serving me right. I think that's what Joe told me the last time I was there!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an honest 15# with the upgraded 3+1. No room in there to add more washers. Would love to take a little out of the bottom of the main gear to get a thin metal and another Carbontex. I got 3:1 gear ratio by using a Penn 350 Leveline pinion. Fun little TANK! About the size of the Sqidder Jr. or Monofil 27.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's yours....I'll PM you tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump…the 930 is sold! Still have the 180 for sale. Asking price is less than I've got in it, but make me an offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts