Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a 151/2 foot glastron closed bow ( James Bond) '' LIVE AND LET DIE' BOAT and trailer . Has 400.00 windshield added and solid floor and transom. My last Glastron 16' had a 200 hp merc on it . Can send pics if interested selling for $1200.00 -very very nice trailer included... [email protected]

OR trade the boat , trailer and throw in a 85 hp johnson 'fresh water' motor with the boat motor and traier for your motor and mini bike... !!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also if someone's got a cheap truck or something, please let me know...my ranger is one foot in the doorway of death :-(

·
Registered
187 Posts
No truck to trade ya, but if its still around after the holidays I might have to come and look at it. Dont want to get my hopes up.....lol.....

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
give me a call anytime. yea, a "friend" needed my camera more than me sooooo....ya know. the scooter is very bright red, all the lights, trunk and all that stuff. i'm 6'4'' and about 230 lbs and it'll carry me at 48 mph...of course the only i'm missin is a little propellor hat for riding. lmao, thats what the wife says...she's just so funny i can piss myself. on the motor, give me a shout anytime, we can work something out. laterz

·
Registered
187 Posts
I will contact you after the Holidays and see what we can work out. Hopefully the couple of things I have on here will sell after the holidays. Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm sorry, i totally forgot i didn't update this post. i traded it off for a another boat. i do have a 40 tho...again, i'm sorry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts