Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better Built toolbox model 79011010 SEC series low profile crossover toolbox. Great condition. $200.00 text to 850-261-5776.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sure that's the correct Build Date sticker?
Man, that box looks Brand New.
glws
Yes it’s the correct date. It was bought by my uncle and he never put it on the truck. He had it in his garage with a couple of tools in it. Been that way for nine years. Still looks brand new.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
4,265 Posts
Wow, what a great price. I have 3 trucks, all with toolboxes.
It'll also do good on a 5x10 trailer or a car hauler trailer.
If you still have it come this Monday, tune in to 105.1 fm (radio), at noon they start the "phone-ad show".
Place it on there for sale, surely someone will want it.
The call-in number is 1-205-296-1051 (try timing your call right near the time someone hangs up (it's a Live show),
the Fax Line is 877-296-2355.
You can list 3 items per phone number, per day.

There's a lot of daily sellers/buyers that call in. It's supposed to be 1 call per household, but you have the "I'm Slick" groups that circumvent the show for their own benefit which takes away from new callers.
The 1 that sticks to mind is the guy that calls in from Cantonment, calls himself "The Bullet" LMFAO....
Anyway he'll call in with his usual 4 and sometimes 5 items wanting to buy (supposed to be only 3), then he has his wife to call in to Sell.
But ole Bullet gives me a laugh when he calls in, he sounds so serious. I had a pistol once I put on there for $700 and he called and asked if I'd take $300. LOL.
Anyway, you should try it out, maybe it'll work for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts