Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
36volt EZ Go Golf Cart with Flip Rear Seat that can either be a seat or a hauling bed. Comes with Charger, Windshield, Rear View Mirror.

Works fine just don't use it enough to justify it.

$2200.00 can get it.............I could within reason deliver in the Panhandle area

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wirelessly posted

What year is it, how old are batteries and does it have a tune or speed chip in it? I'm not looking for one right now, but my dad may be interested. Thanks

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure of the year, but I will check. I bought the batteries from the EZGo Dealer in Panama City Beach Florida a little more than a year ago, never had any issues.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
My way better half asked if anyone had inquired about the golf cart and I told her about the above inquiry last night. She then reminded me that the rear seat cushion needs to be re-secured as the screws have come out of it.

I had completely forgotten about that .................so. The complete rear seat cost around $300.00 and I am more than happy to re-secure the Cushion to the flip over section of the seat. But due to the seat not being 100% I will reduce the price of the Golf Cart

$2000.00 can take it home.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy.....I wish I needed a tower built.................Nice offer.

Still available.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Hey Curtis, are those pics from Venture Out? Looks familiar.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Mark.......Yes they are. I have had a house there since 2003.........It's kinda my fishing retreat nowadays.;

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold and Delivered.

It was really nice to meet you and your family Mike. I left feeling like I had a new friend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts